Be part of a great community of volunteers -
every minute you give helps us save lives.
Volunteers are the lifeline of Lifeline Macarthur. Without them we couldn’t deliver our vital services for our local communities and continue our life saving work at a national level.
By volunteering for Lifeline Macarthur not only will you be making a difference to the lives of people in your local community who use Lifeline services, but you will also be enriching your own life.
There are many ways of volunteering at Lifeline Macarthur:
Warehouse and Distribution Centre, Administration
Book Fair, Events & Fundraising
Volunteering is personally fulfilling and you can make a valued contribution to your local community.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal and professional growth
- Potential career opportunities
- Giving back to your community – a sense of achievement and pride
- Ongoing support in your work with Lifeline
- Learning new skills and experiencing new things
- Meeting new people and making friends
- Belonging to the Lifeline community
- Training and development opportunities
- Volunteering locally and having an impact both locally and nationally
- Knowing that by volunteering you’re really making a difference!
Lifeline Macarthur welcomes employer enquiries as to how their employees can donate a day or more of their workplace time. It creates comradery amongst staff and is a wonderful way of giving back to their local community.
We also encourage corporate clothing drives to assist us with donations for our retail shops. We can provide a Clothing Collection Point for your organisation which is a great way to help the environment and Lifeline Macarthur at the same time.
For more information about volunteering with Lifeline Macarthur call us on 02 4645 7200 or email email@example.com.