Corporate collection points
Hosting a corporate collection point by implementing a clothing bin onsite for staff helps us collect quality, preloved donations to support our crisis support and suicide prevention work in the community.
Why host a corporate collection point for your staff?
There are a few reasons why many locally based businesses choose to host a Lifeline Macarthur clothing bin onsite:
1. It can increase productivity and staff morale
Allowing staff to donate their unwanted but saleable donations at work gives them more time to enjoy weekends with family, can enhance their sense of community and make them more productive at work.
2. Supports your corporate social responsibility practices
Helping Lifeline Macarthur to collect, recycle, reuse and reduce the amount of waste sent to landfill can be supportive of your company's corporate social responsibility practices and policies.
3. Promotes you as committed to our community
Our corporate partners with corporate clothing collection points are proud of their connection with Lifeline Macarthur and their commitment to supporting those in crisis.
"The team love having access to Lifeline's clothing bin onsite. It gives them more weekend with the family."
How to set up a corporate collection point
Setting up a corporate collection point can be done in 4 easy steps:
1. Complete an expression of interest for a corporate collection point
2. Assign a staff member to manage the collection of the clothing bin with Lifeline Macarthur
3. Position your clothing bin in an accessible, safe and highly visible area
4. Let your staff know about the clothing bin through your intranet, signage or with an internal email and encourage them to donate!